Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
We are taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus:
- Staff have been trained on procedures for reducing the spread of COVID-19. Physical contact is not permitted.
- All staff and clients will be screened prior to entering.
- The space has been arranged for social distancing whenever possible.
- All staff and clients wear masks, covering their mouth and nose.
- Areas for handwashing and sanitizer are available and staff/clients are prompted to utilize these resources when arriving, during the evaluation, and before leaving.
- Clients are scheduled with enough time in between to allow for proper cleaning and disinfecting. We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- All materials used in testing are either provided for one-time use by the individual or are cleaned/disinfected before used again.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Posters from the CDC about reducing the spread of COVID-19 are displayed.
Our full procedures and safety precautions are available upon request.